What is Patience? A lot of people have a misconception about this word…
Let me tell you, Patience is not the ability to waiting but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting…
When I say, that patience is the key to everything, you may get confused about what to include…so, here’s a guide to tell you where, how, and why you should practice patience….
- Patience helps in preventing a quarrel from getting started:
Practice this simple task- the moment you get angry at someone or feel like having a brawl, just think for a while, whether this argument would be beneficial for me in the coming 5 years? Whether I’ll feel happy or satisfied about it when I’ll look back to this moment?
I’m sure you’ll stop right there!
- Patience helps you in taking right decision: yes! Patient people take right decision easily as compared to people who take decision in a hurry without giving a second thought to it!
- It helps you from getting trapped, when people try to get a reaction out of you: you shouldn’t vent your anger at something without thinking over its pros and cons.
- It makes you happy within: Of course! It feels so good when we don’t carry a grudge for someone. We sleep peacefully at nights without a fear of getting caught in some bad deeds…and life becomes so good…
- Just don’t let your emotions get over you…have some patience…everything will be alright! All you need to do is to be OPTIMISTIC!!
- There are times when you may feel low or want to react on something you don’t like…just wait for the right time and the right moment to come because whatever happens, happens for a reason…a good reason indeed!!
- Life is too short to keep grudges…and grudges make our life bitter…so, just handle every situation with patience….and enjoy it to the fullest!!
- LIVE IN THE NOW!! BE CALM AND COMPOSED!! Make your life worth living by practicing patience
As I always say “YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!”